February 14, 2009

valentine's day!

Guess what came in the mail today? A dozen of pretty pink roses in a cute little vase and a delicious box of chocolates!
the flowers came in a box and were not prearranged so i have to DIY! Lucky it came with a guidebook or i wouldnt know what to do. So i followed the instructions - fill vase with 3/4 water , add 10g of flower food ( i never knew there's such a thing), cut 1 inch of the stem and remove the outer petals...then arrange!
the mess after everything...
my virgin floral arrangement! not bad for a first timer right? :) It's really quite fun, listening to my favorite music and arranging the flowers! and the roses here are so huge, unlike those puny singapore ones
top view
the pretty vase of flowers on my desk so i can look at it everytime and feel extremely loved and happy :)
im very proud of my first flower arrangement attempt!
I was really touched. I feel your presence even though we cant spend vday together cos now my room smells of roses. And i think it's really more meaningful to receive a bouquet of fresh roses that i can water and take care of. Thank you for spending your whole sat talking to me online despite having an important exam a week later, thank you for making the effort and thank you for the lovely roses and chocolates that must have cost you dearly.

Happy valentine's! <3

PS: we are exactly halfway through...i'll be back in your arms soon before long! Miss you! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home