October 30, 2007

im feeling so grouchy again. Supposed to run yesterday, but i was tired, so i told myself i would run today. Then when i woke up today, i decided to laze in bed a little longer, and yes, i didnt run again.

And my reasons for not running?

On sunday night, i dreamt that i was running in a 2.4km race and came in third. Then i woke up and realised it was time for my monday run. I looked out the window and thought it look like it was going to run. Well, maybe, i shouldnt run and risk getting caught in the rain. To justify a little further, maybe running in the dreams helped. Maybe my body got tricked into thinking that i did run and burn all those fats. Jiang laughed and said that was impossible. But doesnt it sound so good? If only running in the dreams is the same as running in real life, then all we need to do is just dream about running...

As for today, i really didnt feel like running. And since im not gonna eat any good food this week, i decided that i shall not run for this week. My new plan: only run on the days that im eating good food!

That being said, im so moody now because im feeling fat. My mom bought a dozen madeleine's portuguese egg tarts last night, and guess how many i ate? 5! oh gosh.

and now i have to force myself to read the stupid health psy textbook. the textbk is such a bitch. it's so damn boring and confusing. argh, why did i even take this module in the first place!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home