April 21, 2007

This has got to be the worst day of my life, i swear i had never been so frantic before in my life. Haha if you are bored enough, then read on to see what happened to me.

First, after my econs paper, i went YIH for lunch. Wanted to have subway, but the queue was disgustingly long. Seriously, i haven seen such long and terrible queue at subway except for the 10cents sandwich day. And it's not just Subway, everywhere else was packed. So in the end i had to make do with tuna sandwich from Cheers which tasted worse than shit.

Secondly, i had about an hour before my next paper but all the study rooms were full and i couldnt even find a proper place to sit down and read my notes. And i was so super tired after my first paper(the chicken essence inthe morning obviously didnt help). After much grumbling and emitting the most no. of vulgarities per minute in my life, i finally found a nice little sofa. I was very tired and decided to take a nap(studies showed that a 20min nap enhances concentration and productivity).

And when i was taking out my phone from my bag, i realised that my bottle leaked and all my stuff were wet. I wanted to curse, but decided i had sweared enough in a day. Thank god my notes were not in my bag.

Just when i was about to doze off, my phone's alarm rang, signaling the end of my nap time. And i had to rush down for the exam. But i was still very tired so i decided to buy some coffee (first time i bought coffee to perk myself up!).BAD IDEA. I was delayed while buying the coffee and that means i had greater trouble later!

By the time i rushed down to MPSH, it was terribly crowded and i had to squeeze my way through to my exam venue. I guess i was still blur cos i couldnt find MPSH5! I thought it was on the second floor and to my horror, i couldnt find it! By that time, everyone was already entering the halls. I was so scared i couldnt find the place in time, i called Jiang and cried! (yar, so silly of me)

But luckily, i remembered that i had a school map in my bag, despite it being torn and tattered from the water that leaked from my bag, and managed to find the hall in the end. I was so stupid, it was on the first floor instead of second! Phew, at least i managed to get there in time. If i havent made it, i 'd probably just go to the busiest roads and let the cars run over me a million times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home