March 23, 2007

Im suffering from bouts of depression and inferiority-complex again. dont ask why, maybe its just pms. But i really lost a large fraction of my self confidence now. I look at myself and realize in horror how fat i am but that still doesnt deter me from reaching for snacks and chocolates and hating myself after that for my lack of self-control and discipline. I dont dare look inside the mirror and see the ugly freak that i've transformed into. Im bad at everything i do. I cant do sports, i cant dance, i cant play the piano and im not even sure if i can maintain my grades anymore, the ONLY thing that im satisfactory in. Im a bad girlfriend, a bad daughter and a bad friend. I simply suck at everything.

I look at the world around me and everyone seems to have everything. But well, maybe i shouldnt compare so much and appreciate what i have. Still, i cant help but be overwhelmed with envy. Why cant i be prettier, smarter, richer, more capable and popular?

Dont mind me. Just ignore me. I dont need any consolations cos i wouldnt buy it anyway. Just know that im not usually like that. I will get over it and regain my big ego again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home