January 12, 2010

This is getting really confusing and vexing. I don't know what to do anymore. I dislike uncertainty. I like things to be predictable so i can plan and organize. I rather that there is a definite outcome. Good or bad, at least i know what to do, i can move on. I don't want to be stuck in this gray area, i cant proceed anywhere. I don't want to be unfair to myself, but yet i let myself get stuck in this situation and i cant master the courage and strength to pull myself out of it. I know i probably should open myself to opportunities, but at the same time, i feel guilty for even entertaining such a thought. I don't know why am i feeling bad about wanting to keep my options open, afterall, i have every single right to. Especially when i know the possibility of a good outcome is only 50%. Irrational? Maybe.

Im not really being emo here. A clinical psychologist must be emotionally stable, and that's what im gonna train myself to be. It's late at night and i'm exhausted, but i cant sleep. I keep reflecting upon these questions in my mind, trying to find answers to resolve this... even though i jolly well know there is nothing much i can do but to "wait and see" how things go.

Oh well, i guess nothing is for sure in life. That's what makes it interesting, exciting and a great learning experience. But i guess i could do with a little less excitement in my life ha.

If you know that you are equally likely to be successful or to fail, would u hope, or would you just give up?

If there's anything i learn in psychology, it's about finding meaning to devastating events. For me, I always believe that things happen for a reason. So please remind me about this should i get crushed one day.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home