September 19, 2009

North Border Bar & Grill

Early celebration of my birthday at North Border Bar & Grill with my family :)me and mr jiang reached early so he gave me my little blue box present while waiting for my parents
what is it!
pretty heart earrings <3 thank you dear!

bro
parents


complimentary nachos for appetizer



mummy's quesadillas
lamb chop!my delicious crabmeat & asparagus pasta
the best dish of the night - baby back ribs! ( i kept stealing it from daddy heh)

as usual, the son ordered the most expensive dish on the menu, grilled USDA angus ribeye steak (250 days cornfed they said!)
north border at night, nice huh?

north border's chili ice cream. the taste wasnt strong enough, which is just as well, im not sure i would like my ice cream to be too spicy...
and my birthday cake!

super duper yummylicious warm bittersweet mexican chocolate torte
simply woo lala~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home