June 22, 2009

BDC

The last update of my USA travel as i wanna save the best for the last :)

The main highlight for me in New York City was the Broadway Dance Center! I was so thrilled about going for Luam's classes!my idol choreographer !*squeals*
me and LUAM! She is so humble and patient and nice and im so in love with her choreography!the standard of Dance in USA is really much much higher compared to Singapore. I could only make time for the advanced beginner class and at first i thought it would be rather slow paced. However most of the dancers there were advanced beginners NOT! They were more like intermediate or pros! Especially the japanese and the blacks...they were really strong dancers. Even the warm up was like x2 the pace of our warmups here. Lucky i didnt go for the intermediate classes...i would be so lost! Nevertheless it was a great learning experience and i've really learnt a lot from her in that 1.5hours. I wish i could stay in NY and go for her classes every week!

And now i cant wait for AYG to be over so i can go for sheila's and bryan's class again!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home