March 20, 2009

Santa Cruz

the people, the food, the places and the things that i will miss...


cinnabon!yum yum :)

2 for 5usd Haagen Daz...where to find this kind of deal in singapore!
The pretty San Lorenza park just behind my inn. I have to walked through this park everyday to get to the metro station or downtown. The duckies always make my day :)
lunch to go!my healthy and delicious and nutritious avocado turkey sandwich!
inside my lunch pack i have yogurt banana drinks chips and my sandwich!
the omelette that i usually have for breakfast...im gonna die from high cholestrol!
Kiantis! my favorite italian restaurant (actually its the only italian that i go to)!
dinner with krystal and her roomate and the roomate's friend
dinner with thengyiu angela my rooomate and her friends
the super awesome spicy lagsana!
gourmet pasta. looks disgusting with the green colour and all...but actually it was super yummy!
spicy pasta!
santa cruz has the most bikes in USA
check out the bike shuttle!
how straightforward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home