January 24, 2009

whale watching

I signed up for whale watching organized by UCSC recreation expecting to see lots of whales since this is the gray whales migration season. But it was a huge disappointment :( the cold wind was blowing straight at my face and my ears hurt, and after a while i got rather seasick. I only managed to catch brief glimpses of the whales and soon i decided i have enough and went inside to sleep so i wont puke. And i slept through the rest of the journey because sleeping is the best cure for seasickness...
sealions
that little black thing somewhere in the middle is the whale
after whale-watching we went for dinner at Shogun
overfried katsu
but yummy chicken teriyaki
thengyiu, me, kaifeng and brenda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home