January 18, 2009

Berkeley

After San Francisco, we went to Berkeley just before sunset :) UCB is so much prettier than UCSC, and the university town seems so much more happening than ours. Why didnt i get my first choice UCB:(((
Jeslyn said there are 20 bears in UCB, and this was the first bear that she pointed out to me - the grad bear
downtown berekely at night
after the briefnnight tour around campus, we went for japanese dinner! omg, i miss jap food!!!
yuanyin and jeslyn :)gyoza
my chiraishi set
salad
the uber delicious baked salmon roll (it's called lion king btw)
the next day, i had brunch with their friends at this taiwanese restaurant just across the street from Jes and yuanyin apartment i love the youtiao, crispy and huge! i like the jian bing too!
i didnt like my mee sua though...
and jeslyn's dumpling was super yummy!
some weird stuff that i dont really like
tau huay
after brunch, it's time for campus tour again, in the day this time!
jeslyn's friend drove us up to the top of the campus so we can have a hill-top view of berekeley and SF that was a fault line
and the pretty stadium
4.0hill. it was said that if you roll down the hill, you'll get the perfect 4.0GPA. of course i didnt do that, cos my perfect score it 5, not 4! i'll kill myself if my cap is 4.0!
clock tower so much prettier in the day. im obsessed with clock towers, every school should have one!
i have no idea why psychology is considered part of life science here
jeslyn and her obsession with the 20bears of berkeley
squirrel! lots of them here
and for our last stop of the day...yogurt!
huge cup of yummy yogurt with my favorite gummy bears :)i shall end off with a polaroid of me and my wonderful host, jeslyn :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home