December 30, 2008

some final thoughts before i leave...

yes im apprehensive about living alone for 3 months. i have never been away from home for so long before, and im so used to being so pampered and having everything being done for me i wonder if i can handle it alone. can i wash my own clothes without ruining them? can i take care of myself without constant reminders from my parents and jiang? can i plan itineraries and find my way around a totally foreign country without getting lost?

yes i will miss everybody, especially my grandparents (please be healthy!) and Jiang (please wait for me!). i think im having some sorts of separation anxiety. i will miss dancing, taitai high tea, my friends, and i will definitely miss homecooked food.

Im scared, but excited at the same time. It's my first step towards independence! I have been so dependent on my family, on Jiang and friends, it's really time to grow up. Im now 21, an adult for god's sake! So i shall fully embrace my adulthood and learn to be Miss Independent. Im flying solo on SIA to LA, how cool is that!

So im gonna board the early flight tomorrow morning, BYE my sunny island and friends and HI to US of A and independence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home