September 26, 2008

Sakuraya Sashimi House

A super back-dated post in the midst of DR preparations

I have been on this sashimi craze lately and im really really craving for some good sashimi among all the stress and late night practices. So i managed to convince Jiang to go dinner at Sakuraya sashimi house at anchorpoint, just a short walk away from Alexandra hospital where he's doing his clinicals at. yummy tofu appetizer
sashimi sashimi sashimi!!! I can never get sick of it!
Jiang's wafu steak yuge set. I love the salad, the beef and the noodles, which is basically everything. But nothing beats my sashimi still :)
im starting to like medium rare steaks!
The sashimi was really good and melts in your mouth. But im still not satisfied, i want more sashimi!!! Maybe after DR when i have more time i shall "force" Jiang to go for japanese buffet with me, where i can have my fill of sashimi! Or is there anyone who wants to ask me out for a sashimi date? I need to catch up on my schoolwork after DR, but i will never say no to sashimi!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home