September 24, 2008

My first driving test is tomorrow!!!!!

All vehicles travelling near bukit batok or teck whye area tomorrow, please follow appropriate traffic rules. At least during the time interval 11-1130 ok? If you see a test car near you, please be nice. Please dont cut my lane without signalling (like that irritating taxi driver), thank you very much.

Pedestrians, please only cross the roads at pedestrian crossings. Do not jaywalk! If you want to jaywalk, please do it safely and make sure you do not cause me any troubles.

Traffic lights, please be nice to me too.Do not suddenly turn amber when im about to cross, thank you.

Birds, cats and dogs, please stay away from the road for your own safety. Im very scared of animals on the roads cos im always afraid that there will be this retarded or slow animal that failed to avoid my car. I do not want to kill you, so try not to stay on the roads alright?

And yes, ching cheng, please be calm. Everything will screw up once you are nervous.

Oh man, please let me pass!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home