September 01, 2008

My 21st birthday

My 21st birthday at Cafe Vic, Carlton hotel :)

I had a great time at the high tea buffet party with my relatives and friends. Thanks to everyone who made time out of their busy schedules to celebrate my humble birthday, thanks for the thoughtful presents, and for playing an important role in the 21 years of my life :)

I feel really loved<3

Food was quite good, but it was a pity that i didnt have much time to enjoy it. Special mention for the sashimi that was super fresh, and the durian cake which was woo~lala.

Lots of photos were taken from various cameras -my point-and-shoot camera, my sis's semi-pro camera, and my dad's professional Nikon D300. It's obvious which one took the best photos. I dont have time to upload and publish all of them onto my blog, so i shall just post a few here. For more pictures, please visit my facebook photo album here and here :)

all my friendsand relativesmy cute little niece lyzannmy grandma who took care of me when i was young, drove me to school and cooks the best meals in the world
my grandpa who dotes on me very much and whom i love the most
2 years ago at Tony Romas, it was han who prepared the bread for us. Now, it's still the same.
they love the ice cream, as you can tell
sis and cousinlittle cousins baked cookies for me :)
my lovely taitais
and the beautiful collage they made me :)happy birthday to me!thanks for the fcuk skirt :)thanks for the t&co vouchers and mac lipstick <3thanks for the mango clutch and the 150cm book!and thanks to mummy and daddy for sponsoring my party
Jiang's parents bought me a t&co alphabet "c" necklace :)))make a wishblow candles
presents!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home