July 28, 2008

I cant wait for special sem to end this week. I love understanding the universe module, it's interesting, the pictures are beautiful and it's really enjoyable. I love taking modules that make me feel so much more knowledgeble.

However, i hate the Living with maths module. I dont know why people say it's easy to score for this, i find it totally boring and it's not easy at all. I never miss a single tutorial so far in NUS, and i've been faithfully attending lectures even when im not feeling well. But i've never attended a single tutorial for this module and i've pon a few lectures already. Exam is this sat but i dont feel like goin for the revision lectures because it bores me to death and the lecturer is not saying anything new. I've never hated a module so much before. Argh! Get it over and done with!

Im really excited about Shut Up and Dance! I love the two items im in! Both are of totally different styles, and within each item there are different genres of dance as well. It's really great exposure for me. I always thought im a very close minded dancer, only wanting to do that one kind of dance that i enjoy. But boy i was wrong! Now i love lyrical, contemporary, ghetto, funk jazz, street jazz and what not. Im proud that im gradually getting more comfortable with other styles and willing to try it out :) It's tiring to train for the concert, but i love every moment of it and i really want to improve and perform.

Study,dance and zero social life. That basically sums up my life these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home