March 12, 2008

ice cream chef

Ice cream chefs!

As promised, Jiang brought me to ice cream chefs for some mix-in ice cream :) It was quite a short walk from his house and im so grateful that the rain stopped just as we were about to go. Otherwise, i would be a very grouchy ching cheng walking in the heavy rain. I really hate the rain these few days, i wouldnt mind if im in the comfort of my blanket and bed but it totally sucks when it's pouring when you are outside and you cant go anywhere without getting wet and the umbrella wouldnt be very useful in such a storm. horlicks with caramel biscuit and green tea ice cream. I like the green tea ice cream :)
i chose lychee with m&m and waffles crisps!
so colorful!
rainbow ice cream :P
It's nice, but I think i still prefer raffles creamery.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home