February 12, 2008

Wild rocket

Wild Rocket at Mount Emily, hangout hotel.

We enjoyed the ambience and the food, and i was glad that we made reservations cos it was fully booked! Im quite surprised actually, that so many people come here, because this place is so ulu. oooh i love my AX top that i bought from US :) But i hate my hair :(Crabmeat linguini with tomato sauce
The main reason why we we came. I've read so many reviews raving about it, i really must try it for myself! Not bad at all. But i guess i would have enjoyed it more if not for the humongous ulcer at the back of my mouth :'( I ate extremely slowly because i could only bite from one side of my mouth :(

Duck leg confit with plum mustard and mom's yam cakeYam Paste Mille- feuille
Overpriced, Jiang said.

Wild Rocket Strawberry Cheesecakeyou can tell that i loved it :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home