December 31, 2007

So6A gathering

Last day of 2007, J4s of RJC S06A gathered in RJC canteen for a mini get-together, with the teachers too! Then they headed off to S11, their favorite place for lunch when they were still in RJ.
Qiu Lian Ban Mian, one of the popular food among them.
Just a few hours more, they will become J5s. Wow, time flies. And RJ looks pretty different now, still renovating, getting prettier i guess. And each one of us is embarking on different paths, improving ourselves and making our lives more beautiful.

Im proud to be a Rafflesian. I really am.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

 
At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the brief should have more info then it has.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home