December 06, 2007

Greenwood Fish Market & Bistro

The last day of exams, finally!!! Think i would do pretty badly this time round though, i completed most of my papers in about an hour while others were still busy scribbling away. Most of my answers were pretty short, i really have no idea how others could write pages and pages while i really couldnt think of anything else to write about. Moreover, i havent been studying much this time. Been watching lots of TV lately, no thanks to my sis who kept tempting me with that stupid korean show. Sigh, i have no one to blame but myself should i get disappointing results.

Back to happy things, the end of exams warrant a feast to celebrate! So me and Jiang went Greenwood Fish Market & Bistro for dinner!

The bread that Jiang likes.
Sea Scallop and Salmon Belly
oh my freaking god, the salmon belly was fantastic! Jiang didnt like it, but i love it, even though it's oily. But i convinced myself that its omega 3 fatty acids that would make me smart :p

John Dory Fish N Chips
we came here for the Fish N Chips, which was supposedly one of the best in spore. However, i found it rather disappointing. The fish was rather tasteless :( Not worth it, considering it's the most expensive dish but the least satisfying.

Hickory Hot Smoked Alaskan King Salmonthis was a million times better than the fish n chips. The salmon was nothing like what i've eaten before, yummmmmyyy :D

Creme Brulee
Jiang liked it, but i preferred the one at Au Petit Salut.

Valrhona Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream woo la la~

After dinner, Jiang specially drove me down to Orchard to look at the pretty lights :)

I cant wait for christmas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home