October 14, 2007

Went skinny jeans shopping today. I tried a 7 for all mankind jeans at bread and butter and gosh, it was gorgeous! The first impression i got when i tried it on was "Damn, since when my legs look so long and slim!" I would have gotten it without second thought, but it was a freaking $449! So i decided to walk around looking for cheaper deals and the AX one was pretty amazing and only cost slightly more than half the price. However, i still couldnt forget the stunning 7 jeans! I contemplated the whole afternoon as i shopped around orchard. Should i get the perfect pair of jeans or settle for a near-perfect and cheaper one? I really couldnt decide!

And guess what? Jiang made the decision for me. He said he would buy me the 7 jeans (albeit on the condition that i wouldnt have any valentine, annivesary and bday present next year)! It's just a wonderful wonderful early present :D

I <3 u dear! *MUACKZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home