August 28, 2007

Halia Afternoon Tea

High tea at Halia with yvonne and georgina! The afternoon tea set was delightful and the view was fabulous. We were crazily photowhoring cos botanic garden is so scenic, despite the rain. However, we didnt manage to take as many photos as we wanted as we had to rush off to Studio Wu for girls hip hop and mtv hip hop. Even then, we were late for class cos we simply couldnt stop taking photos! Nevermind, we agreed to come back again for other nice food!!! Anyway, i had so much fun at Studio Wu. The 2 hours seemed to fly by so fast! Think it's much better than jitterbugs in terms of the cost & the learning experience. Im so looking forward to every tues! Food adventure followed by hip hop, whee~Halia (ginger in Malay)
we ordered a tea set each, consisting of scone with ginger perfumed fresh cream & ginger jam, puff pastry,roast chicken and salmon open sandwich, some miniature tea cakes and premium tea selection. all so yummy!the scone was oh-so-delicious, especially with the unbelievably good ginger jam. The jam was so super super nice! we'll be back. Soon.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
At 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

 
At 3:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 330 dollars on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

 
At 3:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 210 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

 
At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 320 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

 
At 5:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I only use web for that reason, and obtain the hottest news.

Feel free to surf to my site; weightloss drops

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home