July 23, 2007

Shahi Maharani

Jiang told me about this North Indian Restaurant called Shahi Maharani at raffles city and after being deprived of good food for so long, Jiang finally agreed to go with me for their lunch buffet. Anything to make me happy, he said :) Oh, naan! But i still prefer the naan from Ivory heh
i like the tandoori chicken, tender and tasty
And there were so many different flavours of curry - mutton, chicken, fish, mushroom, vegetarian. I had my fill of curry, i dun think i want to eat anymore for quite a while. And they have some Indian desserts that im not very used to, so i didnt really eat it. But Jiang thought it was quite nice. Indian food is good once in a while, but i think i still prefer western :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home