June 22, 2007

mummy and daddy will be back from their two week Canada-U.S tour tonight, yipee!!!

Yes, they went on a holiday and happily left us 3 rascals at home. But nvm, cos grandma came over to stay! I really really enjoyed her company these 2 weeks, made me miss those times when i used to stay with her. Well, i was a young girl then, and she took such good care of me. Now, time flew by, and im...err...an old girl now, so i take care of her!I feel so sad for my poor grandma. I watched as she injected herself with medical drug every night, the pain it caused, and my heart really ached. How i wish i could share her pain. Imagine poking yourself with needle every night! I know how i hated injections, i really cant imagine how terrible it must have been to do this everyday. *Sighz* Now that im studying biotechnology, maybe one day i can create a drug for her that contains the genetically engineered bacteria that has the gene that codes for the protein she lacks! Hmm...maybe i should switch major now.

Anyway, that's besides the point. the point is...

Mummy and Daddy will be back in like 15 hours time! Hope they bought lots and lots of presents for me! Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home