June 26, 2007

I was on my way to school on the bus when BHAM, the bus behind crashed into my bus.Glass from the backscreen were shattered on the floor. Scary. Fortunately no one was hurt. But i was slightly shaken. Initially i was quite pissed that it caused me to be late for a very important lecture. Then, i realized, i should thank my lucky stars that im still alive and kicking. Took a picture of it with my phone, and i was reminded of how fragile life can be. People can just drop dead anytime, anywhere. So, treasure those around. Easier said than done though. Sometimes we know deep down how much we care about people we love, but somehow it just doesnt show (or worse still, show otherwise). And when something happened, we begin to regret not letting them know how much we love them. But well, it may just be too late.
If tomorrow never comes, will he know how much i love him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home