May 10, 2007

Canele

Met Darling Jas for our favorite tai-tai tea and shopping! Sinful desserts, chatting and pretty clothes, what more can a girl ask for?
woo, i love pretty cakes! my super super super super nice berry black tea(even though it's a bit sour but i love it)!
whoa, macarons cake!

we bought the same top! hee. Except that she wore it as a tube and its long enough for me to wear as a dress.
Jas is such a BAD influence when it comes to shopping. She encourages me to buy everything i like! In the end, i spent 200 on my most expensive guess bag ever and another 50 plus on a skirt and a top. Please tell me it's worth the money!We concluded that girls are not very good shopping partners cos when they shop together, they spend like crazy! Cos girls know girls and so we know what each other wants without even having to talk about it.

Therefore, shopping with the boyfriend is better than shopping with the girls, in terms of spending control. So jiang, if you dont want me to be such a spendthrift, then you must shop more with me! :D

I must exercise some self-discipline. I have already spent almost 500 in this month alone, no more shopping for the rest of the month!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home