April 30, 2007

The Marmalade Pantry

Finally, my exams are over!!! But strangely, i dont feel very liberated after my last paper. Maybe it's because i felt that i didnt do very well this semester. Maybe because my freedom only lasts for one week before i have to start mugging my ass off again next week. Nevertheless, at least i get my well-deserved break, albeit a very short one.

Met up with Jiang for dinner at The Marmalade Pantry!
ribeye steak sandwich with grilled onions avocado & wasabi mayonnaiseoooh, my favorite sandwich ever! The steak was succulent and the wasabi mayonnaise added a whole new dimension to the flavor...omg, it was simply delicious beyond wordsseared foie gras on apple prune brioche apple & rhubarb crumblehomemade lemon tart with wild berries & raspberry coulisAt first sight, i was wondering, i seem to have seen this before somewhere. Then it struck me. I had the almost exact same thing at Pierside Kitchen & Bar(which happens to be under the Marmalade group too) on my birthday 2 years ago! But well, i forgot how it tasted like, and this was certainly worth every cent.
But i was so full after my gigantic sandwich that i couldnt finish my lovely lemon tart :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home