March 23, 2007

Orange Lantern

Jiang and I tried something different again. This time, we had authentic vietnamese cuisine! my to-die-for avocado shake!vietnam's white coffee
oooh, mango salad!!!
chicken curry with french loaf. The curry was very spicy, perfect for me! special beef noodle soup (heard that it was steeped in flavourful broth that has been simmering for at least 18 hrs!)
see how jiang enjoyed the vietnamese food!
After lunch, we went to catch TMNT!
I was so full i was afraid i would fall asleep during the movie but no,my childhood heros were so entertaining how could i have possibly dozed off!
My favorite turtle!
Im so in love with ninja turtles! I rememeber how i used to carry ninja turtle bags, water bottle etc when i was in kindergarden...but well, that was then.
And it's the first time i went to River Island since it's opening at vivo city. I know im such a mountain turtle but i simply had no time to shop until now. Omg, i think River Island has such nice stuff, so much better than Topshop which has gone retro. There were so many things i wanted to buy but in the end i settled for a cap and a pair of hot pants which already cost me hundred over.

As for dinner...we had superdog(im so into hotdog buns nowadays) and bird nest soup for dessert! The bacon cheese chilli dog is superb!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home