March 16, 2007

Me and jas were talking one day and we concluded that we are ageing. Yes i know it cos i can feel it and see it. My face is losing its radiance, my complexion that i used to be so proud of is becoming rather terrible, im more unfit now and my metabolism is obvioulsy slowing. I used to be able to run 8km, no sweat, but now i barely make it to 5. Moreover, i've lost the determination to run. No matter how much sleep i get, it's never enough. What happens to those days when i wake up at 6 and can remain energetic in school all day long? Despite going to school 3 days a week, i still feel so tired of travelling. Im losing muscle tone and gaining more fats. And the problem is i can no longer keep away from sinful food like i used to.

Worse thing is, i think im looking older! This is damn sad. I used to detest people telling me that i look like im from primary school. But now i feel like slapping those who thought im working. I went to thread my brows one day and the therapist actually asked if i just knocked off from work. Seriously! Do i look that old?This is really really really a tragedy. I want to look youthful again! I dont want to age and start having wrinkles and flabby arms and tummy!!!

Can we please turn back time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home