March 12, 2007

I have made my choice, i'm going to do a double major in psychology and econs and therefore i shall do 2 special terms modules this hol. It's quite expensive though, having to pay extra for the modules, not to mention the loss in income during that period when i should be working. I was undecided at first and talked to mummy about it. She told me to go ahead and study, not that she has difficulty supporting me financially anyway. Especially now that everyone else has a double degree, it definitely wouldnt hurt to have one more major, for a better future. Yes, i shall sacrifice a little income this hols (how much can i earn in 3 months anyway) and the better career prospect will more than make up for it, at least i hope so, ha.

I know i could have done 6 modules per sem instead of wasting money on special term modules, but i dont want to risk pulling down my cap, which is very very vulnerable to a decline cos of all my dance committments. Im only doing 5 modules this sem and i could already feel the stress, the lack of time to hit the books cos i have been hitting the beats instead. I wouldnt deny that dancing has slowly swallowed up my social life, my grades and sometimes i really wonder if it is worth it, especially when i havent been making much progress despite all the efforts and time put in.However, till everything else collapse, i will still persist in dance not least because it's my passion and that i hate to be lousy at anything i do. Hence, i concluded that my grades are gonna suffer if i were to do one more module each sem and so i shall waste the money for special term instead of waste my precious cap.No point getting 2 majors if your cap is pathetic.

I hope im making the right choice when i dont even know what im doing a double major for,except the fact that the more there is, the merrier. Nvm, if im gonna do it, i will do it well. And i know that i will not tolerate failure and fight till the end. The rafflesian spirit re-ignites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home