January 12, 2007

Sushi Tei

Happy 32th month! (Gosh that's fast)
So we watched one last dance. Jiang thought it was a pretty terrible movie whereas i didnt think it was that bad. More interesting than curse of the golden flower in my opinion. That aside, i have to agree that it failed to live up to expectations and that the concept wasnt presented very well. There were times when you went " huh, so what's the relevance?" or tried very hard to control your laughter when you saw singaporean actors and their amusing acting (think zhouchongqing). Maybe we should have watched pan labyrinth instead.

After the show i dragged Jiang to sushi tei even though it was still early.
And it was so smart of me cos after our dinner, the queue was like this long. Thank god, i hate waiting especially when im hungry. It makes me super grumpy.
I had my unagi yoridori, jiang ordered curry rice and we had a sukiyaki to share.
It was my first time at sushi tei and the food was pretty good. It's like one of the cheapest and nice place we have been to. Ahh, i love japanese cuisine! I want to go Japan again and again and again!!!
Guess what we had for dessert? Bird nest soup!!!hello fat face

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home