November 16, 2006

Me and Jiang had our movie marathon today! I have been dying to watch Step Up which everyone says is very inspiring. The hip hop moves are sleek and cool but somehow i didnt feel as inspired as i thought i would be. Yes, i still love to dance and i really envied those people who can dance so beautifully, but somehow this show didnt appeal to me as much as Take the Lead and Honey. Maybe its the moves(not dirty enough?), maybe it's the music or maybe the storyline, i dont know. Nonetheless, it still touched me and i even cried after their final performance( i know it's so dumb of me and Jiang never let me forget that- he kept laughing at me "no rabbit or dog died what, why you cry!"). I dont know why too, but sometimes i just feel like tearing when i see people perform so spectacularly. Maybe i was imagining that feeling, as if i was on that stage and i was the one who received the awe of everybody. Sometimes i even lament the fact that my parents never sent me for dance classes, sending me to art classes(which is so useless cos i still cant draw for nuts) and music classes(i dont regret studying music, it is still an integral part of my life) instead, such that i can never match up to the standards of people who have been dancing all their lives. Well, i supposed it's never too late if i work hard enough. Im really glad that i signed up for classes at Jitterbugs, worked hard to join blast!, and participated in the anniversary performance, one of the few times of my life that i decided to take intiative instead of being passive and wait for opportunity to drop from the sky.

Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams and I guess we have to fight for what we want - the underlying message of Step Up.

Next, we watched James bond, in the same theatre! Im so ashamed to confess that i've never watched any bond shows before and this is the very first one that i watched. Even though it's an incredibly long movie, it was quite entertaining - like duh, its bond.

But Eva Green not very pretty what!Why do guys keep gushing about her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home