November 27, 2006

Gosh, i feel like im in hell. Studying has never been so painful for me before. I've survived 12 years of mugging, gone through shits like PSLE, O levels, A levels...i should be pretty used to all these. BUT NO! This is different. It's arts we are talking about. Hello? Im a science student, what the hell am i doing in arts? URgh, science is so much easier to study. I can just sit there for hours completing stacks of exam papers and memorising every single details, but arts is so different. There's no fixed answers, no fixed syllabus, everything is just so messy and disorganized. I hate studying for things without a structure. I tried to organize my notes but hell no, its impossible! I've made some pretty effective and productive mugging for the past few days cos im studying for psy and econs, something WITH A STRUCTURE. Then now im procrastinating when i have two humans paper for the next two days and i have no idea how to study for them and not to mention that they are f***ing boring. I cant concentrate,and I dont care if i screw up, i just want it to be over NOW!!!

Argh!

Im blasting my speakers now. Listening to bond. Their music is really excellent for releasing frustrations. Neighbours please wear your ear plugs cos my speaker is going at full volume and im screaming like a mad woman.

AHHHHHHH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home