October 12, 2006

Cafe Swiss

Guess where is this place that looks so classy and pretty? The theatre in The Cathay where we watched The Departed! I think i still prefer Infernal Affairs though the hollywood version did have some good twists too.Most importantly, i think Matt Damon is a much better actor than andy lau and Leonardo Dicarprio is much better than Shawn Yue. Im prejudiced against these two persons, dont ask me why. And of course, Tony Leung rocks.haha.

Had our 31th month dinner at Cafe Swiss, located at Swissotel the Stamford.Garden Snail with garlic breadI love snails! So chewy and delicious...

Veal Emince, a swiss speciality
Lamb Benichon...yummy yummy
William Tart with pear ice cream I like this angle, always makes my fat arms look slim :D
me and Dr. Jiang

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home