October 06, 2006

After sooo long, me and jiang finally have a chance to go out and we decided to have a picnic at Nokia Starlight Cinema - the annual event that we always go for! The movie starts at 8 so we went around shopping for food at carrefour.
Guess what we saw at the second level? Halloween masks! These are way too cool and it was so fun playing with the masks :p I wanna dress up and go Halloween parties!!!

Horny jiang haha
witchy me
SCREAM!!!!
yoz!
i killed fugly furbie*hiak hiak*oh there's this japanese stall at the food corner near carrefour that sells some shaker salad thing that was first introduced at pepper lunch. I like it - cheap, healthy, nice! Moreover, we get to choose our own sobe noodle, 2 toppings(wakame, baby octopus, squid etc) and sauce :Dfinally we headed down for our picnic! Wanted to get more food at first but i was too full from the chippy's cheesy curry chicken(which sucks) and some curry puffs and other snacks.very nice black pepper chicken pie(thought i like the original one best!) gosh my face is so fat! I took like a million times of this pose but this is the only one where my double chin isnt so obvious. I really must start dieting soon!Nokia Starlight cinema
@The Padang
The break up is quite an ok show, the type that you would watch on the tv but not in a cinema.We didnt really want to watch this movie at first but it's the only one that we could catch, so yar, too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home