August 08, 2006

Sketches

after 2 years, i finally stepped into bugis again. Let's just say that, to me, it is no different now from 2 years ago. Nothing much to shop despite the new shopping malls that have sprung up. Maybe it's just not my kind of place.

So we ended up at Sketches.

it's rather amusing that they actually give us this huge bottle of water to pour for ourselves
my warm mushroom saladjianglei's mussels spaghettilook! we found 2 tiny crabs in one of the mussels, does tt mean that the mussel ate them up before it got captured???
quite a cheap and satisfying meal. Not much that i can expect from bugis anyway(plz dont hate me for hating bugis)we were feeling bored so we decided to reminisce the good old times when we were addicted to playing connect 4.

oh no, im losing!(mine is circle)
but i decided to delay my lost

until i discovered that all's not over!

im actually winning!
see what im trying to do?

ah ha! Now tell me who's the pro!

I now declare Cheak Ching Cheng the master of connect 4!!!

any challenger? :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home