August 20, 2006

casuarina curry

i have been bugging my dad to bring me for prata at upper thomson road(since my mum says that jalan kayu's one is a bit off standard now) and so i managed to wake him up early in the morning to bring us there. It was 10am and there were already lots of people.my cheese prata and mushroom prata -the unique rectangular pratas that they boast of.
chocolate prata. It wasnt very nice actually and tasted more like crisps with chocolate sauce on it
plain prata.chicken curry which was not very fantastic eitherthere you go, our table of pratas. I was kinda disappointed actually, cos the prata was nowhere near my expectation. Some people like it crisp but it was a little too much for my liking. Tasted more like biscuit than anything else. and so, noting that there is another prata shop next door and it was rather empty, i decided to pop by alone to try their plain prata. im such a glutton. the rest of the family only ate one prata each whereas piggy me ate 3!

This prata is so much nicer and cheaper than the one next door!Even the colour looked nicer, not chao da like the other one. I so much more prefer such traditional pratas rather than those with frills.That's not what pratas are supposed to be!yummm...give me a plain old prata anytime :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home