August 12, 2006

Big Fish Seafood Grill

where off to this time?
it's a cozy little restaurant called Big Fish Seafood Grill tucked in the quiet corner of East Coast Road
what a pleasant surprise that they serve bread too
chicken and veggie broth
i've been dying for some good old fish & chips and this didnt fail me. The batter was light and crisp and the fish was fresh, yummmm....
Pan-fried barramundi
Orange panna cotta which was surprisingly creamy and delicious :D tea
next we headed off to my favorite..... cheesecake cafe!!!peach jelly cheesecake. Everyone tells me how heavenly it is and perhaps i have such high expectation for it that it actually turned out to be quite disappointing. I expected something better though it was nice nonetheless. I'd prefer my favorite new york cheesecake anytime.mango cheesecake which is only available for the week. It was so good jianglei even mentioned it to the cashier in hopes that they will bring it back.So those mango lovers, go try it while it's still there!*smilez*im a tommy girl! with tommy slippers too:D
oh and i love the cinderella earrings that jianglei bought for me from hongkong disneyland last year!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home