June 06, 2006

Aiwo

Mummy is on leave today and so i suggested eating at aiwo. Attracted to its healthy dining concept, i was eager to try their conveyor belt lunch buffet though mum was quite skeptical about the quality of the food. the interior looks pretty classySeems like a pretty good deal that wouldnt disrupt my slimming plan since all dishes are capped at 50 calories each. The added draw is that you will see the menu of 14 dishes change daily.
And so i tried all 14 dishes plus some other food that comes with the buffet, helping myself to a second serving of my favorite dishes. The food was just ok, and i didnt enjoy some dishes very much cos i wasnt very used to those thai spices that they used. The bbq salmon was good though, and i had quite a few helpings of the vegetables.

Let's just say that i prefer unhealthy food to health food, but who doesnt? We are all made to love food that are so sinful anyway.

We werent very full after the buffet(what gluttons!) and ended up buying biscuits from Mark & Spenser. My mum left soon after to meet her friends, leaving me and my brother at Hmv. On our way to the mrt, i saw something that i simply couldnt resist anymore. I've always forced myself to look away everytime i pass by Godiva but somehow, i was in such a good mood today that i decided to screw my slimming and saving plan and get my brother and myself a nice treat. Mmmz..now i know what's heaven.

So much for tryin' to be on a healthy diet!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home