May 20, 2006

Stuart Anderson's Black Angus

My much awaited dinner at Stuart Anderson's Black Angus! I was so super excited about it since a few days back cos i love the place so much and it's the first time that jianglei would be meeting my family and having dinner with them!

My dad was so blur to think that they have another branch at takashimaya when in fact, the one there is Angus house which is a Japanese steakhouse. I wouldnt mind Angus house though, i missed that place and their black pepper steak but i longed for Black Angus stew even more!

the interior
the cool lightsthe menu which left you spoilt for choicesbread me and my dear jianglei
For appetizer, we shared wild wild west onion. It tasted a million times better than those onion rings from burger king, but there again, you pay for what you get. Clam Chowder.Stew - my ultimate favorite from Black Angus! So thick and creamy and the huge chunks of beef were super tender. Black Cod
Top sirloin & Lobster tail. The lobster was so huge! At first sight, the flesh looked like brains to me. After a while, it looked like cauliflower. But then, it's yummy yummy lobster which i seldom get to eat!

Oh, the mashed potato was excellent as well!

Pork Rib full rack

I didnt like my sirloin very much and ended up stealing some of the juicy ribs from my dad.

Rib-eye steak
The lobster shell after i devoured all the flesh
As you can see, american food servings are usually quite huge and we were so full we decided to share the dessert instead.

Apple pie with vanilla ice-cream really very nice! The best i've ever eaten!!! The apple pie was sizzling hot and when eaten together with the ice-cream...simply delicious :D
Big Mountain Chocolate Fudge Cake
Looked and tasted better with the fudge on the ice-creamSo so heavenly!!! My sis loved it so much she was like going "oooh" "hmmmm" with every bite!
what a satisfying meal!
My family + Jiang Lei


I am a very very happy girl today :D :D :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home