May 22, 2006

Im so so happy that jianglei has the day free to accompany me for lunch and dinner! It's also the first time he picked me up from work for dinner :D

My favorite edamame and that's how it looks likeMy dear boy was so soo soooo sweet to take out the peas one by one so that it would be easier for me to eat. Im so pampered, i know ;p

Poor jianglei had to wait for me for an hour before going for dinner cos jana took mc today and i was super busy since i had to do 2 person's work. So we didnt have much time to travel to town for nice food and settled for crystal jade kitchen instead.

My spicy la mian with mince pork and mushroom sauce i think im feeling hungry again...Beef brisket noodle with portuguese saucevery nice!!!And how can we ever missed out on everyone's favorite xiao long bao???Mango pudding which is the best according to jianglei. Honeydew sago, my favorite dessert at wedding dinners

Everyone is probably sick of hearing this but i SWEAR im really getting FAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home