April 23, 2006

Today's my grandma birthday and we celebrated at the Pariss Interntationa Seafood Buffet at marina square. Somehow the food didnt look as appetising to me and i didnt really take many photos of the food since i just ate it not long ago with jianglei and the food was basically almost the same. I've decided that from now on, i will only go to a buffet once cos when you go for the same one the second time, it isnt as exciting anymore. You end up eating less which is so not worth it.

uh, crabs!But they look like tortises in this picture
some healthy salad. I love the bread cos it's so crispy!my favorite cod fish
all the fried and unhealthy stuff
desserts!!!
i love the cheesecake so much i ended up having 3 extra helpings of it!all my cousins. We are a large family as my grandma has 6 children and 15 grandchildren. Whichever restaurants that we go to for our celebrations and gatherings are really damn lucky, cos that means they will be earning from as many as 40 people if you include my whole extended family. happy birthday, grandma!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home