April 28, 2006

Scarlett Johanssen was voted No. 1 hot babe on U.S.A FHM Actually i failed to understand why. I don't find her attractive in anyway. She isnt very pretty nor is her figure hot. I know many guys are crazy over her, but somehow, she just doesnt appeal to me.

U.K No.1 Kiera Knightly didnt come to me as a surprise though
I used to think she's very very pretty, like a doll, especially after watching Love Actually. I don't know why, but i dont like her as much now. Perhaps it's because someone who needs 4 hours of make-up to look like this doesnt come across to me as pretty.

I wonder who will Singapore's No.1 be

Actually, i think no one is more deserving of the title than... our dear Fiona Xie!

Her physical appearance is just so purr-fect. Nowadays, i seem to be seeing her around everywhere(not personally of course though i would very much love to). I see her in the train, at the mall, on the magazines, even at the food court etc!She must be earning big bucks from all her endorsements. But well, who's complaining?

(To digress a bit, i still cant believe how anyone could think that jacelyn tay and jeanette aw are pretty.From whichever angle i see, jacelyn tay isnt beautiful at all! Jeanette aw is worse, she is just so act cute she makes me puke.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home