April 29, 2006

A peek inside my treasure chest...
when i was young, my dad used to send me postcards when he was away on his business trips this was when my dad was supposed to meet us in hongkong after his business trip.I wrote a chinese essay on the trip and it was published in the school's essay-writing book.I was so proud then, haha.
Now that im a big girl, he stopped sending me such postcards :( But i know that he still loves me very much :)

the ancient china coin given to me by my maternal grandfather who passed away a few years ago. Everyone in the family has one. the back of the coin is so cool, it's a dragon!another old coin from the most important man in my life - my paternal grandfather. He took care of me when i was a little girl and we were very close. He is still strong and fit now even though he's already 80 plus and i really really wish he could be with me forever and ever.
haha, i look so sweet and demure last time.
my prettiest drawing ever. I cant draw for nuts despite attending 2 years of drawing classes and another 2 years of chinese calligraphy and painting. Drawing is plain torture to me and it is equally tormenting for those whose eyes have to suffer from my ugly art. Those who know me will know what i mean. This drawing is quite special to me not only because it's my most decent drawing (how sad is that!) but also because it simply cheers me up looking at how cute and carefree the girl is.

Everytime i look inside my treasure box, i never fail to feel so loved and fortunate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home