April 14, 2006

it's finally Good Friday! I have been waiting for this day for so long cos that's when jianglei book out and we can finally go out after so long...

me trying to look cool in my shades
i got a new pair of heels from charles and keith, yay!!! Now i've got more shoes to wear to work :D
Went to watch Firewall at the new Cathay cineplex where we met changwen and shona who happened to watch the same show as us and we went to the FOS at meridian together to shop for a while.

next up was dinner at Jerry's BBQ & Grill! I was so blur, i brought jianglei to tanglin mall instead of tanglin shopping centre where it was located. I thought both places are the same!
sauteed mushrooms, some juicy mushrooms that tasted so fine The Most Talked about Buffalo-wings that was rather spicy. Omg, i ate like god knows how many of it.
Triple special - chicken, baby back pork ribs and rib-eye steak with free flow of the salad bar
apple pie with vanilla ice-cream which jianglei loves so much Tiramisu! Wah, it's really huge and really the best i've ever eaten.The liqueur taste is slightly stronger than other tiramisu, which makes it really delectable and worth every cent!

Many thanks to those who've msged to cheer me up regarding the NUS GMS rejection. Im feeling much better now and i will get over it soon. Im not gonna let a small setback break me, everyone has to deal with rejection one day and it's not a big deal. I will just try for other scholarships next year and start controlling my expenditure meanwhile. Not as if i cant further my education just because of it. I will do well and prove them wrong. I am more capable than any of their scholars and i will show them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home