March 25, 2006

Today was a screwed up day. Jianglei's company was supposed to book out at 630 and so me and puayyong waited at jurong point since 530. And guess what, it's 730 and they still havent called up yet. We were so bored as jurong point is a damn lousy place to shop at and our legs were tired and we were hungry. So, we decided to eat at delifrance. It was super ultra inefficient! She waited like 15mins for her sandwiche and i was so irritated(that's what happens when im hungry) after waiting for 20 mins that i went in to cancel my order. It wasnt too troublesome for them and i need not feel guilty as they HAVENT EVEN PREPARED IT YET. I don't see why they need 20mins to prepare a sandwich when all u need to do is cut the bread and put the fillings inside. It usually takes less than a minute and not like it was very crowded at that time.

I was craving for some sandwich so we ended up in coffee bean. However, think jianglei misunderstood me or something, i got this instead.

And i waited damn long for it. AGAIN! Jianglei's cheesecake took ultra long to be served too, which i dont understand why either, as the cheesecakes were already cut in the display window.

Moreover, it sucks. I took one bite and refused to touch it anymore. It was so creamy and yucky, i cant even taste the cheese.argh. DONT EVER EAT IT!irritated me looking fat and ugly. Now i know why girls must smile more, cos they seriously look horrible if they are grumpy.the only thing that manages to make me feel better.I concluded that the restaurants in jurong point are damn inefficient and i was telling jianglei that i don't want to meet him in jurong point again. This place seriously gets on my nerve, to think that i was in a very good mood in the noon after my run and hip hop class, it really spoils my good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home