March 18, 2006

Class dinner at soo tet's uncle's restaurant, Changing Appetite, yesterday. It was very generous of his uncle to give us a 20% discount and i like the curry rice quite a lot. Dinner was rather enjoyable, talking to the guys whom i havent seen in quite a while.It was interesting to hear about their plans for future studies and also their time in BMT.I wonder when we would have the chance to gather again...
the class girls

Met jianglei again today at parkway and we saw this pretty pair of earrings. I liked it quite a lot but was too stingy to buy it coz i realised i had spent almost all of my past few pays.But jianglei was so sweet, he bought it for me!We walked past venezia and i saw this cute ice cream that i simply had to try.

Clowning around. It's so cheap, only $5.80 for 2 scoops of ice cream!

The hideously cute plate. "hideously cute" is my favourite phrase now, ever since i used it on the NUS soft-toy lion that they gave at the open house. It's so ugly it makes me laugh and feel happy :D

and we had apple strudel too! It has been so long since i last ate it and so he bought a super big one!

I realised i had been eating a lot for the past few days since jianglei completed his BMT. His appetite had grown so huge and influenced me into eating more too. Nevermind, i can start dieting next week when he goes for camp again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home