March 24, 2006

5 officers from UOB CCOC got promoted and invited the whole department for a tea session. Even temp staff like me were included in the treat as well, and i don't even know who are they, lol. Nonetheless, i helped myself to the nice tarts and cakes, hoping that they promote people more often so that i will have more nice food to eat. My officer got promoted too, and she promised to treat us to pizza next week, yipee!Few days ago, we were told to wear red or blue(the UOB logo colour) for work today. Only the cardholder payment faithfully wore these two colours, while the rest of the people outside didnt really bother. We all felt stupid, haha. In the noon, some people whom i've never seen before( i only get to know the few people in cardholder payment) came in and asked to take a group photo of us(since we are the only people in CCOC who were so loyal). I wonder what is it for. Cant believe i've already worked in CCOC for two months. I quite like working there, the people are nice and time passes by fast when you are kept occupied all the time. Actually, i rather enjoy my life now. More money, not much worries,lots of time for myself to do things that i enjoy. But this is going to end in a few months time...

I sort of regretted applying for FASS. I just realized that i have to do asian studies and humanities which i hate to the core.It doesnt help that those subjects that im interested in - psychology, economics, politcal science, all falls under the same division and i couldnt take them all. That means i have to take things like history or lit, japanese studies etc. This sucks. I thought i will never do humanities again after O levels, im never a arts student. Why must they combine arts and social sciences under the same faculty? The good, or maybe bad, news is that this will only last for a semester. Hopefully, it wouldnt screw up my cap too much and affect my chances of applying for a double major. Im already starting to dread entering uni, the first semester already appears to be torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home