February 09, 2006

today's volume was exceptionally low, thankfully. i managed to get my brows done before i met shuk in for dinner . sheila, the indian lady who did my brows for me, asked if she could give me a little arc coz my brows have this natural shape. she said a lot of people asked her for an arc but it was hard for her coz they just dont have the shape. so i guess im quite blessed even though my eyebrows can be quite messy if i don't trim it. She was really nice and kept on talking to me. i told her i wanted to do my brows before chinese new year and she was like " don't remind me of chinese new year". the place was fully booked that day and she said she was damn exhausted and her fingers were cut by the thread. oh ya, she said my Guess bracelet was very pretty too!

me and pretty shuk in at breeksme and my sudden obsession with pretty food.
im goin to miss you when you go melbourne U! i swear im seldom so narcissistic
i love my trimmed eyebrowsbut my complexion sucks. it's all because of chinese new year and the cookies and love letters that come with it that makes me fat and my skin bad . the pimples just wouldnt go away. i used to have rather flawless complexion, but it's getting worse now. the worst thing is, im unable to control my diet nowadays. i still couldnt shed those stubborn kilos off coz i always couldnt resist food. damn, people who are on diet lead miserable lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home