February 10, 2006

thought yesterday's volume was low enough, but today was the ultimate. even the permanent staff said it have been quite a while since volume was that low. i finished my tasks quite early and it's times like this that i appreciate having high volume of cheques and a heavy workload and also overtime. at least time passes by quickly when you are kept busy. unlike today, i kept on checking my watch and wonder why it moves sooo damn slowly.
I had nothing much to do in the evening and so my officer decided to teach me processing! Quite cool to learn what the perm staff are doing, at least i feel that ive learnt a new skill in my job. it was pretty easy, but i have to be ultra careful. i've seen the consequences when they made mistakes, not very pretty i must say.
i need to go shopping! im seriously running out of clothes to wear!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home