February 19, 2006

Poor jianglei was so deprived of good food in army, and i had been denying good food during the weekdays, so we decided to eat yummy food today. in order not to get fat, i went running and pilates to boost my metabolism just before meeting him :D

Big "o" cheesecake, it's very creamy and nice. However, i still prefer New York cheesecake coz i prefer the butter crust to chocolate my latest craving - tiramisu my all time favourite strawberry shortcake!!!the damn cool car that me and jianglei saw on the road. he was like " quick! go take picture of the car!!" and so i captured it just before it zoomed off some salt baked chicken thing that me and jianglei shared. yes, we ate the WHOLE chicken, even after all the desserts that we had eaten. we are 2 big fat(ok, he's thin but im fat) gluttons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home